I am so hyped for all the new books in 2019!! This is a compilation of some of my top choices for reading this year.
The only books that don’t have an official release date are Crescent City by Sarah J. Maas (super thrilled to see what story she’ll give us next) and The Bone Season #4 by Samantha Shannon (I can NOT be the only one waiting for this!?)
- A Curse So Dark and Lonely by Brigid Kemmerer: Very fortunate to be currently reading an ARC – Thank you Netgalley and Bloomsbury YA!
- King of Scars by Leigh Bardugo: She is one of my top insta-buy authors
- The Wicked King by Holly Black: The hype is real with this one; hope it doesn’t disappoint!
- The Winter of the Witch by Katherine Arden: Best December present was receiving an ARC of this via Netgalley and Del Ray!
- Warrior of the Wild by Tricia Levenseller: Real obsessed with this author after her debut, Daughter of the Pirate King
- Bloodleaf by Crystal Smith: the synopsis + the hype = an impatient reader
- Sherwood by Meagan Spooner: I enjoyed her Beauty and the Beast re-telling (Hunted), which makes me intrigued for this gender-bend Robin Hood story!
- Defy Me (Shatter Me #5) by Tahereh Mafi: Impatiently waiting for this cover and this book because HOLY CLIFF HANGER
- The Boy Who Steals Houses by C.G. Drews: Her debut, A Thousand Perfect Notes, was a bitter-sweet story & I expect great things from her next novel
- Wicked Saints by Emily A. Duncan: Another uber-hyped book I can’t wait for!!
- Finale by Stephanie Garber: BE EXCITED WITH ME, THIS FINALE WILL BE EPIC
- Rage by Cora Carmack: I HAVE BEEN WAITING TWO YEARS
- Dark Age by Pierce Brown: I am here for all things related to Red Rising
- Wild Savage Stars by Kristina Perez: The first book in this series left me shook. I’m so excited to see what happens next!!
- Vow of Thieves (Dance of Thieves #2) by Mary E. Pearson: Okay, I’m still recovering from that ending.
- The World of Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas: I must have more of ToG
- The Beautiful by Renee Ahdieh: I have loved all of her duologies, so of course I’m buying her next one!
- Chain of Gold by Cassandra Clare: Did someone say MORE WILL HERONDALE!?
- This seems to be the only month I don’t have any known releases. Is there something I need to add? Let me know!
Are any of these on your TBR for 2019? Let’s chat in the comments!
4 thoughts on “2019 Most Anticipated Releases”
These look amazing! Especially excited for Finale… and more Will Herondale?! What madness is this??? 😀
Right!? And yess!!! Since the story involves his kids I’m hopeful we get to see more of him 🤞🏻😍.
This is the first I’ve heard of Renee Ahdieh’s new duology. Eek so excited! And thanks for reminding me of Tricia Levenseller’s new book–will absolutely be looking out for it.
LikeLiked by 1 person
Me too!! I saw it on a lucky chance on Goodreads and squealed 😂. Glad this was a helpful post!!
LikeLiked by 1 person