I am currently accepting books for review!
I love promoting books and authors and would be honored to write a review to help in anyway.
Please visit my contact page to further inquire. I will respond within a few days. When contacting, please include all of the details about your book (genre, summary, release date, etc.).
The genres I will accept and most enjoy are:
- Fantasy (YA/Adult/Epic)
- Young adult contemporaries (and contemporaries in general)
- Historical fiction
I will be selective in any of these categories. I reserve the right not to read or finish a book that makes me uncomfortable or that I’m not wholly interested in and could not provide a complete review.
I will not accept anything erotica related. Nor will I read anything that contains a lot of language.
I will accept books in the following formats:
- Finished book
- Digital galley (in Kindle format)
Each review will have:
- A photo of the cover
- A copied summary from Goodreads about the book
- A information section that contains:
Expected Release Date:
Image & Other Reviews on: Goodreads
- An honest review and my personal opinions on the book with a section that further gives some points about:
- Sexual content
- Trigger potentials or harsh subjects
- Level of violence
- Interested in what my ratings mean? I wrote a post for that here!
- — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —
I may not be able to get to your book right away, but I will get to it before the release date. My review will appear here on my blog and also on Goodreads. Sometimes, even when I want to like a book, I unfortunately won’t. This is nothing personal, but I will still write a truthful review. If you are uncomfortable in that situation, working together might not be the best option. And that’s okay! I’ll still cheer you on from afar because heaven knows I am not a writer and can only imagine the difficulty.
Thank you for taking the time to read all of this. I look forward to hearing from you and possibly collaborating on promoting your novel. If you have any further questions don’t hesitate to contact me as well.