It really is the most wonderful time of year isn’t it? December is the only time where I tolerate cold weather. Already gearing up for Texas to warm-up. Hope you all had a wonderful holiday season!
Here’s what I read this month:
- The Exiled Queen (Seven Realms #2) by Cinda Williams Chima
- The Song of David (The Law of Moses #2) by Amy Harmon
- Queen of Air and Darkness (The Dark Artifices #3) by Cassandra Clare
- The Husband’s Secret by Liane Moriarty
- The Caged Queen (Iskari #2) by Kristen Ciccarelli
- The Gray Wolf Throne (Seven Realms #3) by Cinda Williams Chima
- The Crimson Crown (Seven Realms #4) by Cinda Williams Chima
- The Winter of the Witch (Winternight Trilogy #3) by Katherine Arden
- Auschwitz: A Doctor’s Eyewitness Account by Dr. Miklos Nyiszli
- A Court of Mist and Fury (ACOTAR #2) by Sarah J. Maas (re-read)
Favorite book: The Winter of the Witch (but also The Crimson Crown and ACOMAF). I’m clearly an indecisive person.
Least favorite book: The Husband’s Secret
Have you read any of these books? Let’s chat in the comments! Have a happy New Year!