Does March feel like it’s been going on forever? Even more than January? While practicing social distancing for the last 2+ weeks, I honestly haven’t seen the inside of anything but my house. Hence, a lot of reading happened.
I broke my monthly record and it 26 books in never-ending March. Unfortunately, I also dolled out more 2 stars than I ever have too. But you win some, you lose some! Still plenty of good reads.
My favorites this month: House of Earth and Blood (NO SURPRISE), Undercover Bromance, Dragonfly in Amber, Until it Fades, The Giver of Stars, A Voice in the Wind, and Aurora Rising.
My least favorites this month: Five Dark Fates, Lucky Caller, Of Curses and Kisses and The Stars We Steal
Reviews will be out in the coming months!
- [ARC] A Temporary Boyfriend (The Fake Love Series #2) by Summer Dowell – (☆☆☆ 1/2)
- Windwitch (The Witchlands #2) by Susan Dennard – (☆☆☆☆)
- Heart of Flames (Crown of Feathers #2) by Nicki Pau Preto – (☆☆☆☆)
- The Harvest (Call of the Sirens #1) by K.B. Benson – (☆☆☆)
- House of Earth and Blood (Crescent City #1) by Sarah J. Maas – (☆☆☆☆☆)
- [ARC] Undercover Bromance (Bromance Book Club #2) by Lyssa Kay Adams – (☆☆☆☆ 1/2)
- Five Dark Fates (Three Dark Crowns #4) by Kendare Blake – (☆☆ 1/2)
- On the Fence by Kasie West – (☆☆☆ 1/2)
- [ARC] More Than Maybe by Erin Hahn – (☆☆☆☆)
- Dragonfly in Amber (Outlander #2) by Diana Gabaldon – (☆☆☆☆☆)
- Bloodwitch (The Witchlands #3) by Susan Dennard – (☆☆☆☆)
- Until it Fades by K.A. Tucker – (☆☆☆☆☆)
- Maybe This Time by Kasie West – (☆☆☆ 1/2)
- The Giver of Stars by Jojo Moyes – (☆☆☆☆ 1/2)
- A Voice in the Wind (Mark of the Lion #1) by Francine Rivers – (☆☆☆☆ 1/2)
- Lucky Caller by Emma Mills – (☆☆)
- Chain of Gold (The Last Hours #1) by Cassandra Clare – (☆☆☆☆)
- Of Curses and Kisses (St. Rosetta’s Academy #1) by Sandhya Menon – (☆☆)
- More Than We Can Tell (Letters to the Lost #2) by Brigid Kemmerer – (☆☆☆☆)
- [ARC] Don’t Go Stealing My Heart by Kelly Siskind – (☆☆☆ 1/2)
- [Re-read] Aurora Rising (The Aurora Cycle #1) by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff – (☆☆☆☆☆)
- Neighbors Like That (A Love Like This #1) by Carina Taylor – (☆☆☆ 1/2)
- When You Ask Me Where I’m Going by Jasmin Kaur – (☆☆☆)
- The Creeping Shadow (Lockwood & Co. #4) by Jonathan Stroud – (☆☆☆☆)
- Dreamland by Sarah Dessen – (☆☆☆☆)
How did your month of reading go? Did we read any of the same books? Lets talk in the comments!