What a good month! Took on less books because I read TWO books that were 1,000+ pages and I also read through many many holiday books. It’s that time of year!
Favorites this month: Tarnished Empire, A Breath of Snow and Ashes, The Invisible Life of Addie LaRue, Anxious People and Rhythm of War
Least favorites: The Royal Treatment, Sinking City, and Jingle All the Way
- [ARC] Tarnished Empire (Dark Shores #0.5) by Danielle L. Jensen – (☆☆☆☆☆)
- The Royal Treatment (Crown Jewels Romance #1) by Melanie Summers – (☆☆☆)
- In a Holidaze by Christina Lauren – (☆☆☆☆)
- [Gifted] Sinking City by Megan Walker and Janci Patterson – (☆☆)
- A Breath of Snow and Ashes (Outlander #6) by Diana Gabaldon – (☆☆☆☆☆)
- A Deal with the Elf King (Married to Magic #1) by Elisa Kova – (☆☆☆)
- Texas Cooking (Texas Hill Country #1) by Lisa Wingate – (☆☆☆☆)
- The Invisible Life of Addie LaRue by V.E. Schwab – (☆☆☆☆ 1/2)
- Her Silent Knight (Belles of Christmas: Frost Fair #1) by Ashtyn Newbold – (☆☆☆☆)
- The Undomestic Goddess by Sophie Kinsella – (☆☆☆ 1/2)
- Anxious People by Fredrik Backman – (☆☆☆☆☆)
- All is Mary and Bright (Belles of Christmas: Frost Fair #2) by Kasey Stockton – (☆☆☆)
- A Timeless Christmas by Alexis Stanton – (☆☆☆)
- Christmas Cliche by Tara Sivec – (☆☆☆☆)
- Jingle All the Way by Debbie Macomber – (☆☆)
- Rhythm of War (The Stormlight Archive #4) by Brandon Sanderson – (☆☆☆☆☆)
- All About Us by Tom Ellen – (☆☆☆☆)
How was your month? Do you have a favorite book you read?
Lets talk in the comments!