Halfway through the year!
I’m really happy I read 7 books this month! Things are still moving slowly, and that’s okay. I’m getting the books read that I need too and enjoying a handful of others. Excited for the second half of the year.
Favorites of the month: Beach Read and Drums of Autumn
Least favorite this month: Dawn till Dusk
- Time of Ours Lives by Emily Wibberley and Austin Siegemund-Broka – (☆☆☆ 1/2)
- We Hunt the Flame (Sands of Arawiya #1) by Hafsah Faizal – (☆☆☆ 1/2)
- Beach Read by Emily Henry – (☆☆☆☆☆)
- [ARC] The Damned (The Beautiful #1) by Renee Ahdieh – (☆☆☆ 1/2)
- Dawn till Dusk (Genesis Crystal Saga #1) by Tyffany Hackett and Becky Moynihan – (☆☆ 1/2)
- My Calamity Jane (The Lady Janies #3) by Cynthia Hand, Brodi Ashton, and Jodi Meadows – (☆☆☆)
- Drums of Autumn (Outlander #4) by Diana Gabaldon – (☆☆☆☆☆)