WHAT A MONTH.
I didn’t even realize I had read 16 books. I am still stunned. And everything got such a great ratings I couldn’t believe it. I promise I’m not a easy reviewer. I have been trying to choose books that I think will bring me joy rather than wasting my time on reading a book for the sake of it.
Read what makes you happy, my TED Talk for the summer.
- The Gilded Wolves (The GIlded Wolves #1) by Roshani Chockshi
- The Name of the Wind (The Kingkiller Chronicles #1) by Patrick Rothfuss
- The Traitor’s Ruin (The Traitor’s Circle #2) by Erin Beaty
- Two Can Keep A Secret by Karen M. McManus
- Finale (Caraval #3) by Stephanie Garber
- The Kingdom of Copper (The Daevabad Trilogy #2) by S.A. Chakraborty
- The Thousandth Floor (The Thousandth Floor #1) by Katharine McGee – (RTC – ☆☆☆☆)
- The Unhoneymooners by Christina Lauren – (RTC – ☆☆☆☆☆)
- The Screaming Staircase (Lockwood & Co. #1) by Jonathan Stroud – (RTC – ☆☆☆☆☆)
- Aurora Rising (The Aurora Cycle #1) by Amie Kaufman & Jay Kristoff – (RTC – ☆☆☆☆☆)
- Mortal Heart (His Fair Assassin #3) by Robin LaFevers – (RTC – ☆☆☆)
- The First Girl Child by Amy Harmon – (RTC – ☆☆☆☆☆)
- Descendant of the Crane by Joan He – (RTC – ☆☆ 1/2)
- Daisy Jones & The Six by Taylor Jenkins Reid – (RTC – ☆☆☆☆)
- Jackaby (Jackaby #1) by William Ritter – (RTC – ☆☆☆☆)
- Next Year in Havana by Chanel Cleeton – (RTC – ☆☆☆☆)
Favorites of the month: Finale, The Unhoneymooners, and Aurora Rising
Least favorite: Descendant of the Crane
Have you read any of these? What do you have on your TBR? Lets talk in the comments!