What a month. I read so much romance. Not even sorry. I love reading romance. It’s so good.
I also re-read FOUR books. This is a whole new world for me. I maybe re-read one book in a month and I got sucked in by some of my favorites and it was fantastic.
It was a solid mix of 3 stars and higher. Got through some big books, and really enjoyed February as a whole. I’m excited for March where I’ll be reading some BIG books!
I linked the reviews that have been posted. The other reviews will be out in May/June!
- Eleanor & Grey by Brittainy C. Cherry – (☆☆☆ 1/2)
- A Temporary Marriage (The Fake Love Series #1) by Summer Dowell – (☆☆☆☆)
- [Re-read] A Court of Wings and Ruin (A Court of Thorns and Roses #3) by Sarah J. Maas – (☆☆☆☆☆)
- Outlander (Outlander #1) by Diana Gabaldon – (☆☆☆☆)
- [Re-read] The Winner’s Crime (The Winner’s Trilogy #2) by Marie Rutkoski – (☆☆☆☆☆)
- A Heart so Fierce and Broken (Cursebreakers #2) by Brigid Kemmerer – (☆☆☆)
- [ARC] Wild at Heart (Wild #2) by K.A. Tucker – (☆☆☆☆☆)
- [Re-read] The Winner’s Kiss (The Winner’s Trilogy #3) by Marie Rutkoski – (☆☆☆☆☆)
- P.S. I Like You by Kasie West – (☆☆☆☆☆)
- [ARC] Where the Lost Wander by Amy Harmon – (☆☆☆☆☆)
- The Fallen Kingdom (The Falconer #3) by Elizabeth May – (☆☆☆)
- [Re-read] The Bridge Kingdom (The Bridge Kingdom #1) by Danielle L. Jensen) – (☆☆☆☆☆)
- Emergency Contact by Mary H.K. Choi – (☆☆☆)
- All the Stars and Teeth (All the Stars and Teeth #1) by Adalyn Grace – (☆☆☆☆)
- The Fine Art of Falling in Love by Ashley Shepherd – (☆☆☆☆)
- Truthwitch (The Witchlands #1) by Susan Dennard – (☆☆☆☆)
- [Graphic Novel] Wires and Nerves (Wires and Nerves #1) by Marissa Meyer – (☆☆☆☆)
- The Dragons of Nova (Loom Saga #2) by Elise Kova – (☆☆☆ 1/2)
- [Graphic Novel] Gone Rogue (Wires and Nerves #2) by Marissa Meyer – (☆☆☆☆☆)
- Love, Life, and the List by Kasie West – (☆☆☆☆)
- The Defiant (The Valiant #2) by Lesley Livingston – (☆☆☆☆)
- The Shadows Between Us by Tricia Levenseller – (☆☆☆☆☆)
- The Traitor Queen (The Bridge Kingdom #2) by Danielle L. Jensen – (☆☆☆☆☆)
- [ARC] Chasing Lucky by Jenn Bennett – undecided, will finish this on the 29th
Favorites this month: ACOWAR, Outlander, The Winner’s Crime and Kiss, Wild at Heart, The Bridge Kingdom and The Traitor Queen
Least favorites: A Heart so Fierce and Broken, The Fallen Kingdom and Emergency Contact
2 thoughts on “Monthly Reading Wrap-Up!: February 2020”
Wow you read so many amazing books! I’m planning on reading ACOWAR this month. I need to finally finish this series, but ACOMAF gave me the biggest book-hangover because I loved it so much.
LikeLiked by 1 person
That’s awesome! I love rereading that series. Ah yes, I had such a hangover from ACOMAF too! ITS AMAZING.
LikeLiked by 1 person