Y’all. This month started out so great, then I got really sick for a few weeks (NOT COVID, don’t worry y’all) and the last half just plummeted. I’m not in an awful book slump where I can’t even get myself to read a few pages a day.
I know its not a huge ordeal to stop reading for a bit, and this too shall pass, but it’s still weird not reading so many books. I’m focusing solely on the ARCs I’ve already received and titles that I’ve already pre-ordered so I can try to at least keep up with those.
I dd manage 17 books in the first chunk of April, and some good titles at that!
My favorites this month were: King of the South, Dark Skies, Voyager, Elantris and a A Good Girl’s Guide to Murder.
My least favorites were: The Kingdom of Back, The Two Lives of Lydia Bird and The Honey-Don’t List.
- King of the South (Belgrave Dynasty #1) by Calia Reed – (☆☆☆☆ 1/2)
- [ARC] Dark Skies (Dark Shores #2) by Danielle L. Jensen – (☆☆☆☆☆)
- A Murderous Relation (Veronica Speedwell #5) by Deanna Raybourn – (☆☆☆)
- Elantris (Elantris #1) by Brandon Sanderson – (☆☆☆☆☆)
- The Kingdom of Back by Marie Lu – (☆☆☆)
- Imagine Me (Shatter Me #6) by Tahereh Mafi – (☆☆☆ 1/2)
- My Favorite Half-Night Stand by Christina Lauren – (☆☆☆☆)
- The Empty Grave (Lockwood & Co. #5) by Jonathan Stroud – (☆☆☆☆)
- Voyager (Outlander #3) by Diana Gabaldon – (☆☆☆☆☆)
- [ARC] Breath Like Water by Anna Jarzab – (☆☆☆☆)
- A Good Girl’s Guide to Murder (A Good Girl’s Guide to Murder #1) by Holly Jackson – (☆☆☆☆ 1/2)
- The Two Lives of Lydia Bird by Josie Silver – (☆☆☆)
- Moment of Truth by Kasie West – (☆☆☆☆)
- The Best Laid Plans by Cameron Lund – (☆☆☆☆)
- The Honey-Don’t List by Christina Lauren – (☆☆ 1/2)
- [ARC] The Tourist Attraction (Moose Springs, Alaska #1) by Sarah Morgenthaler – (☆☆☆☆)
- You Deserve Each Other by Sarah Hogle – (☆☆☆)
There we have it! My reads for April. Were any of these books you read too? See some favorites? Lets talk in the comments!