I only took into consideration books I actually finished. I DNF five books and I think that’s pretty good! The following books are ones that I never got fully behind. These were all 2 or 3 stars for various reasons.
I’ll post my favorite books tomorrow!
- The Thief & The Queen of Attolia by Megan Whalen Turner
- Snow Like Ashes by Sara Raasch
- Once and for All by Sarah Dessen
- And I Darken by Kiersten White
- Glitter by Aprilynne Pike
- Shadow of Night & The Book of Life by Deborah Harkness
- Things I’d Rather Do Than Die by Christine Hurley Deriso
- Wildcard by Marie Lu
- Crimson Bound by Roasmund Hodge
- A Sorrow Fierce and Falling by Jessica Cluess
- The Husband’s Secret by Liane Moriarty
- The Caged Queen by Kristen Ciccarelli
Were any of these on your least favorites this year? Or were they on your favorite list? Let’s talk in the comments!