Is 2020 over yet? Asking for a friend.
In the reading world, I did get through quite a few books, with some five stars. So that’s something! A lot of upcoming releases as well.
Favorites this month: You Have a Match, From Blood and Ash, and Heart Bones
Least favorites: Harley in the Sky, Between Shades of Gray
- Hitching the Pitcher (Belltown Six Pack #1) by Rebecca Connolly, Sophia Summers, and Heather B. Moore – (☆☆☆)
- [ARC] Brass Carriages and Glass Hearts (Steampunk Proper Romance #4) by Nancy Campbell Allen – (☆☆☆ 1/2)
- [ARC] Crazy Stupid Bromance (Bromance Book Club #3) by Lyssa Kay Adams – (☆☆☆☆)
- Intertwine (House of Oak #1) by Nichole Van – (☆☆☆ 1/2)
- [ARC] You Have a Match by Emma Lord – (☆☆☆☆☆)
- From Blood and Ash (Blood and Ash #1) by Jennifer L. Armentrout – (☆☆☆☆☆)
- The Royal We (Royal We #1) by Heather Cocks – (☆☆ 1/2)
- Harley in the Sky by Akemi Dawn Brown – (☆☆☆)
- The Extra (The Extra Series #1) by Megan Walker – (☆☆☆ 1/2)
- Heart Bones by Colleen Hoover – (☆☆☆☆☆)
- [ARC] Kingdom of Sea and Stone (Crown of Coral and Pearl #2) by Mara Rutherford – (☆☆☆ 1/2)
- The Fiery Cross (Outlander #5) by Diana Gabaldon – (☆☆☆☆)
- Jade City (The Green Bone Saga #1) by Fonda Lee – (☆☆☆☆)
- Adorkable by Cookie O’Gorman – (☆☆☆)
- [ARC] Mistletoe and Mr. Right (Moose Springs, Alaska #2) by Sarah Morgenthaler – (☆☆☆☆ 1/2)
- Between Shades of Gray by Ruta Sepetys – (☆☆☆)
- Alex, Approximately by Jenn Bennett – (☆☆☆☆)
- Bright Raven Skies (Sweet Black Waves #3) by Kristina Perez – (☆☆☆☆)
What were some favorite books you read in August? Lets talk in the comments!