I was nominated by TheGeekishBrunette for this award! She is so sweet and I’ve loved following her blog and Instagram! Definitely make sure to check her blog out and give her a follow.
The Liebster Award Rules:
- Acknowledge the blog that gave it to you and display the award
- Answer 11 questions that the blogger gives you
- Give 11 random facts about yourself
- Nominate 11 blogs and notify them of their nomination
- Give these blogs 11 questions to answer
What is the weirdest book you have read?
While my husband loved this series, I unfortunately thought it was just to strange for me. I thought it was odd and weird and wasn’t for me.
Favorite book to movie adaption?
ALL TIME favorite book to movie adaptation (The Kiera Knightly version).
What is your favorite book series, and why?
SJM’s ACOTAR series is my absolute favorite. The story that Feyre goes on really hits me in the feels every time. I love the emotions, the plot, the characters, the romance, everything. It has yet to get old to me in any way.
If you could collide two book worlds together, what would they be and why?
Okay, I’m not even really sure which ones. But an interesting concept would be somehow combining a Sci-Fi book like The Illuminae Files with something full of fae (i.e. The Cruel Prince, etc.).
Just thinking about faeries dealing with flying spacecrafts is making me chuckle.
Who is your favorite book couple?
Oh of course, Feysand.
If you could only read one book for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Guys I’m beating a dead horse, A Court of Mist and Fury. I could re-live that romance all day.
Besides reading, do you have another hobby?
I absolutely love running! Unfortunately at this time I’m still in a boot so I can’t do anything but arm weights. But hopefully I’ll be healed in the next few months.
I also love baking muffins! I make them often and for everyone.
What is a favorite quote of yours?
“There are good days and bad days for me — even now. Don’t let the hard days win.”Morrigan – ACOMAF
Favorite book genre and why?
All things fantasy! I love reading worlds that I have no way on conceiving myself. It’s nice to be taken away from the real world for a bit while reading.
What was the last book you gave 5 stars?
Josh and Hazel’s Guide to Not Dating. This book was so cute y’all!
You are to go on a date with your favorite book boyfriend/girlfriend, who is it and what would your date consist of?
Since we already know my love of Rhysand, I’ll go with Rowan Whitethorn. Y’all I have no idea what we would do. I’m too starstruck by even the thought of these males being real to concentrate on a date. I’m also a fan of really simple dates. Dinner and a walk through a bookstore. I’m not sure what a date with a fae might consist of, I wouldn’t be mad about it though haha.
11 Random Facts About Me:
- I am terrified of flying. I take so much Dramamine before I even get near the terminal. It’s unfortunately hindered me from traveling.
- I was bitten by a Copperhead (very poisonous snake) 2 weeks before I got married.
- I got married really young (20 years old!) and we’ve been together for 7 years.
- I played year-round competitive basketball for 15 years, but didn’t want to play in college.
- I love painting/crafting, but haven’t gotten to do it much since I had a baby.
- I’m left handed (so is my husband — we’re cool).
- I am a true Southerner and NCAA football is my religion (GIg ’em Aggies).
- My favorite spice is Lemon Pepper, and I put it on almost everything.
- I am a roller-coaster fanatic and love theme parks!
- My perfect place to live is a bungalow on the beach.
- I am obsessed with french fries, the best kind you ask? Chick-fil-A.
Okay, going a little off the path here and only nominating 5 bloggers and giving 5 questions. Holy mackerel 11 is a lot!
And here’s the questions:
- Who was your favorite childhood author?
- Do you judge a book by its cover? Or give it a chance?
- Who would be your best pal from a book?
- Where is the strangest place you’ve read a book?
- You’re stranded on a desert island: what book do you bring?
Now that my mind feels like mud from trying to be creative with my questions, no pressure in participating! Just wanted to spread the love.