Howdy and hello!
Did March really already happen? Because I definitely thought I had a few more days to go. It sometimes amazes me how long a day feels, and how short the month feels.
Y’all, it was a great month of reading! I had a lot of 4/5 stars and I really can’t complain about too much about any of these books. I especially loved the Contemporary Romances I read. The spring vibe got to me and I’m so happy that I found some good ones!
OH OH OH OH OH!
I’m also hosting a giveaway (starting today) for my US followers! Please check out my Instagram to see how to enter. It’s for a $20 Amazon gift card (sent via email, I know we could all use more book money!).
Note: I’m going to use the acronym RTC to define review to come.
- Warrior of the Wild by Tricia Levenseller
- Eleanor Oliphant is Completely Fine by Gail Honeyman
- Grave Mercy (His Fair Assassin #1) by Robin LaFevers
- Deathcaster (Shattered Realms #4) by Cinda Williams Chima
- Dark Triumph (His Fair Assassin #2) by Robin LaFevers
- Josh and Hazel’s Guide to Not Dating by Christina Lauren
- Beasts of Extraordinary Circumstance by Ruth Emmie Lang
- Horse Soldiers by Doug Stanton
- The 7 1/2 Deaths of Evelyn Hardcastle by Stuart Turton
- Warbreaker (Warbreaker #1) by Brandon Sanderson (RTC – ☆☆☆☆☆)
- Night of Cake and Puppets (Daughter of Smoke and Bone #2.5) by Laini Taylor (RTC –☆☆☆☆)
- The Hating Game by Sally Thorne (RTC – ☆☆☆☆☆)
- Stolen Songbird (The Malediction Trilogy #1) by Danielle L. Jensen (RTC)
- The Dreamers by Karen Thompson Walker (RTC – ☆☆☆)
Favorite book this month: The Hating Game/Josh and Hazel
Least favorite book this month: Horse Soldiers
Have you read any of these? Do you have a favorite contemporary romance I should check out? Let’s talk in the comments!